Christian Academy of the Cumberlands will admit all prospective students of both sexes regardless of race, color, nationality, and ethnic origin, provided, in the opinion of the school, the student may profit from the program of studies and activities planned by the school.
Enrollment is opened to the public in April each year for the following school year. Enrollment for the current school year is always open. The enrollment process consists of the following:
- Acceptance / Agreement with the student handbook
- Registration Fee / Financial Agreement
- Family Interview
The family will be contacted with the decision regarding acceptance. Placement testing may also be given to assure that your child is best served in our school. We prefer that parents come to the office of the school to fill out registration forms, secure the student handbook, schedule a family interview, and pay the registration fee. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and guarantees a place for your child upon acceptance.
Download and print the K-12th Admissions Packet
Download and print the Pre-School Admissions Packet
2018-2019 CAC Pre-School Tuition Schedule
|Monday Wednesday Friday
|$85 per week
||$115 per week
- A $100.00 deposit per Pre-school student is due at time of registration and is non-refundable. This is paid ONLY at initial registration with CAC.
- Payments can be made weekly or monthly.
- Payments are made each week for days your child is signed up.
- All other pre-paid pre-school payments may be 50% refunded if a student withdraws due to relocation. Documents will be required.
- Families paying weekly must make payments by Monday before your child attends.
- Families paying monthly must make payments on the first of every month before your child attends.
- Lunches are not included.
Download and print the Preschool Tuition Schedule
||10 Monthly Payments Aug. 2018 - May 2019
|3rd or More Children
The above Academic Investment Schedule includes tuition, supplies, teacher benefits, and registration costs.
- Receive a 5% discount if you decide to pay the entire year’s Academic Investment in full by June 15, 2018.
- $300 of each student’s Enrollment Deposit is due at registration to reserve your child’s spot in their class. The Enrollment Deposit balance of $300 is due before May 22, 2018 to confirm your child’s spot.
- The Enrollment Deposit and any monthly payment where a child has attended class at least one day is non-refundable. All other pre-paid Investment may be 50% refunded if a student withdraws. CAC still has commitments to our teachers and others to fulfill. We have also kept a spot in the class that we may have filled otherwise.
- All books belong to CAC. Anyone caught damaging a book will be charged full price to replace the book.
- Each month’s payment is due on the first of the month. A $25 late fee will be applied for payments received after the 10th.
- $100 tech fee K-8
Download and print the K5-8th Academic Investment Schedule for 2018-2019
School Supplies List 2018-2019
Download and print the complete School Supplies List