Our Mission Statement
Christian Academy of the Cumberlands mission is to develop the whole student: mind, body, and spirit through its academic excellence with a distinctly Christian worldview to equip the next generation.
Our continuing vision is to educate, equip, and graduate students who boldly employ their knowledge, talents, and faith to profoundly impact the world for Christ.
Our Core Values
- Continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence will underlie all that we do. Partnership
- We view education as a partnership between parents and the Academy. Truth
- We acknowledge the absolute truth, as revealed in God's Word, and its relevance to our lives. Glorify God
- We seek to glorify God in all activities and relationships and in the use of the resources God has given us. Respect
- Each person is created in God's image and therefore will be treated with respect. Honesty
- Our relationships and academic performance will be based on honesty and fairness.